Zer Her's Legacy Scholarship
The United Hmong American Association presents Zer Her’s Legacy Scholarship sponsored by Zer Her and Her Estate, LLC.
One time payment of $1000.00
- Must be a resident of Wisconsin
- Must be 50% Hmong (one parent is Hmong)
- At the time of application: (1) must be accepted into an accredited Wisconsin college/university and/or (2) must be a current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited Wisconsin college/university
Required documents to be submitted with application for validation
- Letter of acceptance or proof of enrollment
- Submit an essay addressing the following questions below and follow these guidelines: 3 page minimum, double space, Times New Roman, font 12.
- Why do you think you are deserving of this scholarship?
- What are your goals and aspirations? How do you plan to reach them?
- Once you have reached your goals and aspirations, how would you give back to your community?